Monday, August 6, 2012

My Mexican Salad!

So this is seriously so easy to make and so good! This was one of my favorite things my mom made when growing up.  When I married Ryan he had me change it up a little to taste more like one of the local restaurants!  I will post my mom's version in a few weeks!

What you need:
1 head of iceberg lettece
Tomatoes (I like to use cherry)
Red onion finely chopped
1 lb of ground beef
Cool Ranch Doritos
Thousand Island Dressing
Grated Cheddar Cheese

Mix all ingredients together, toss salad with dressing, and top with cheese!  For my family of two adults and two toddlers I usually use 1/2 of the lettece, meat, and about 8 oz of the dressing.  It is pretty easy just to guess the amount of everything you need since it is a salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment