Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ranch Chicken Tacos, Thanks to Pinterest!

I use to grab a pile of cooking magazines, and search through them for what I was going to cook for the week.  Lately I have entered the world of Pinterest, and that is where the majority of what I cook comes from!  I know most of you are on Pinterest too, so don't worry I will start cooking some more original recipes!  Now back to what I cooked last night! 
Ranch Chicken Tacos
What you need
Chicken Breast (I used 2 for my size family)
1 package of Chicken Taco Seasoning
1/2 cup of ranch dressing
Taco Shells
Cheese
Toppings that you desire

How you cook it
1. Cook the chicken breast and them cut it up in cubes.  I like to cook my chicken in a skillet with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper, and then cover the skillet with a lid to cook.  If you prefer you could buy already cooked chicken that you would just need to throw in the skillet to heat through.
2. After your chicken is fully cooked or heated through pour the package of chicken taco seasoning on top of the chicken.  Don't mix it with the chicken just let it set on top for a couple of minutes.
3. Now pour your ranch dressing on top of the chicken and mix it all together!
4. Now you are ready to stuff your taco shells with your chicken, cheese and any other toppings you desire.  I like heat my shells up!  How easy does that sound!
Looks yummy, especially on that woody plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment